Saturday, January 19, 2013

How I Started Playing SimCity

SimCity 2000 

Simcity 4

.....started playing very young (between 4th or 5th grade - can't recall)... hadn't bought the game; it was a demo version within other files... and I just started playing. As basic as SC2000 was, I had serious trouble at first; I grew frustrated that, seemingly, there was nothing I could do to start off! What was I doing wrong....  -_-      This was probably what trapped me into the game, because it was a challenge I had to resolve. XD hahaha
No houses would sprout, no commercial or industrial buildings either.... What would do the trick?!

I finally added energy and water to the zoned areas. And KAZABOOM!!!!!!!!....unleashed the game! I KNEW IT!! Yeah, "I'M THE BEST XD" - I said - "But hadn't I done this before"?

Anyway, I couldn't stop playing since then. I had to go to a store and buy the real deal, and then I had to buy SimCity 3000 and SimCity 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment